Sunday, November 11, 2012

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

I promise!

Just way too busy getting ready for my wedding.

Which is 4 weeks and 6 days away. Technically 4 weeks, 5 days, and some hours. Or 33 days. Not that I'm counting or anything.

It has been a WHIRLWIND! I've had 2 wedding showers, one left to go. I've got stuff EVERYWHERE! My house is a wreck. My floors were supposed to be installed, but the guy who was going to be doing it can't anymore. Work is crazy. I'm ready to have my 3 weeks off in December! A cruise is just what I need!

So bear with me please :) I've been taking pictures of stuff I want to share (recipes, mostly). And hopefully once the wedding is over and things settle down a little bit I can return to blogging. Because I really enjoy it! And I miss being able to check out what everyone else has been up to!

Miss you all!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

Just doing a little catching up on my blog reading on Reader, and just wanted to say remember to breathe! Wedding planning is fun and stressful at the same time, which I'm sure you've already figured that out! We will be here waiting to read once you get back into the swing of normal life! Happy Planning!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...